Before the BBC Top Gear made the series Top Gear in Vietnam in 2008, nobody knew about the coastal road between Hue and Hoian with the Hai Van pass (on the 500 m high mountain only). It became famous by the video that the Top Gear team stopped at this pass and all tourist want to do the same. This is the only reason that makes the one day tour Hue - Hoian becomes popular, but it isn't that special if compare with the route between Nha Trang and Dalat via Long Lanh pass on the 1,500 m high mountains.
- Duration: 1 day.
- Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers. Riders. Cars.
- Departure locations: Nha Trang or you also can do it on the opposite direction from Da Lat.
Nha Trang - Da Lat - 140 km. We'll travel by the small roads to the countryside and visit: the Cham temple; the old Japanese bridge; the sleeping-mats making; the rice-papers making; the rice-noodles making; the conical-hats making; the rice fields; the Gia-rai ethnic minority village; the Linh Phuoc temple with the Buddha statue that is made by a thousand of flowers - it's recognized in the Guinness book.
Enjoy the ride on the Omega Pass on 1,500 m high mountain - it's one of the most beautiful roads in Vietnam; with some nice waterfalls and the beautiful scenery. You can have lunch at a local shop and check in your hotel in Da Lat. End tour.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- the Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
- the 100cc - 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc - 150cc - 250cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
- Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
- all the visiting fees
- helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
- 1 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
- the extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
- company tax
- personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
- Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only).
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Welcome to our company M16217,
The best way to explore Viet Nam is by doing a motorcycle tour, either as a rider or as a pillion passenger, with one of our experienced tour leaders to guide you. If you are a big family with children, our company will arrange the tour by car.
We will pick you up, do the motorbike...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend