It’s our special day tour in Saigon. Learn and do fishing with our local experienced fishing men, explore the countryside and the old town.
- Duration: 1 day.
- Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers. Riders. Cars.
- Departure locations: Sai Gon.
Sai Gon - Countryside. We'll travel to the countryside by the back roads, on the way visit the Harley Davidson Headquarter – it’s the first and the only in Vietnam. Do fishing at a local farm, here our experienced fishing men will show you how to do – if you don’t know how to do it, so you can learn and practice with us, if you can do it yourself – we’ll provide you the fishing equipment and you just enjoy it. Have lunch at the fish farm by the local family. You will stay at the farm until to the afternoon, then continue to travel to explore the Old Town and return to your hotels. End tour.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- the Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
- the 100cc - 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc - 150cc - 250cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
- Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
- all the visiting fees
- helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
- 1 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
- the extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
- company tax
- personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
- Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only).
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Welcome to our company M16217,
The best way to explore Viet Nam is by doing a motorcycle tour, either as a rider or as a pillion passenger, with one of our experienced tour leaders to guide you. If you are a big family with children, our company will arrange the tour by car.
We will pick you up, do the motorbike...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend