We will spend time experimenting and playing in the studio, but we will also take advantage of the out doors and inspirational locals the Boca offers, working in "plein air", as well as the supportive work in the studio. Masla will offer technical instruction and demonstrations as well as provide you the freedom (encouragement), and methods to pursue (and discover) your own vision and process. We will also do exercises to access the flow of our creative energy and gain insight into the art of seeing.
We will be working with drawing material, watercolor and acrylic, (provided by the Casa), but you are welcome to use any medium of your preference, please contact Bob if you have any questions. There will be plenty of "down time" to relax and do as you wish, take a swim, photograph the picturesque village, get some sun on the beach, hike the ocean paths to secluded beaches, take a sea kayak or snorkel in the bay, take a nap in the hamock or read a good book on your private balcony overlooking the ocean, river and charming Boca village. This is your workshop vacation - with no presure - do as much or as little as you like. Of course the week will also be filled with numerous special excursions that you can partake in that make the Casa Experience unique.
- Total Cost of Most Casa Art Workshops in Mexico per Person: $1,895.00,
(unless otherwise specified in course description)
- Early Bird Special, if registration is received by October 31: $1,795.00
(unless otherwise specified in course description, call to hear about special promotions)
- Shared bed, non-art participant guests are welcome to join and
participate in all meals and excursions for: $1,095.00 per week
- Early Bird Special, (sign up by October 31st): $995.00 (unless otherwise specified in course description)
- Private Room Non-Participant Guests: $1,395.00
- Early Bird Special, (sign up by October 31st): $1,295.00 (unless otherwise specified in course description).
Note: Prices are subject to change without notice, please check with us for the current rates.
Also see tour packages in:
North America Mexico Artistry Painting Yoga & Spiritual Experience
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend