The Tour Highlights:
- Visit to the vineyard with briefing on various type of wines grapes, climates and soil.
- Back in the cellar: A bit of history on the wine and how the wine was made and used.
- Visit the wine cellar (briefing on wine making process).
- The mechanic of serving the wine (glasses, bottles, corks, corkscrews and various paraphernalia).
- How to taste the wine? (including the usage of the aroma wheel).
- Principle of food and wine matching.
- Buying wine for your cellar (wine selection techniques).
- Tuscan wines sampled: Brunello di Montalcino, Chianti, Carmignano Riserva, Vino Noblie di Montepulciano.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Italy Local Culture Food & Wine