- Visit to the vineyard with briefing on various type of wines grapes, climates and soil
- Back in the cellar: a bit of history on the wine and how the wine was made and used
- Visit the wine cellar (briefing on wine making process)
- The mechanic of serving the wine (glasses, bottles, corks, corkscrews and various paraphernalia)
- How to taste the wine? (including the usage of the aroma wheel)
- Principle of food and wine matching
- Buying wine for your cellar (wine selection techniques)
- Super-Tuscan wines sampled: Fossi, Sassicaia, Ornellaia, Guado al Tasso and Lecente.
Note: Wine tasting kit will be provided.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Italy Local Culture Food & Wine