* Wine tasting kit will be provided.
* Visit to the vineyard with briefing on various type of wines grapes, climates and soil.
* Back in the cellar: A bit of history on the wine and how the wine was made and used.
* Visit the wine cellar (briefing on wine making process).
* The mechanic of serving the wine (glasses, bottles, corks, corkscrews and various paraphernalia).
* How to taste the wine? (including the usage of the aroma wheel).
* Principle of food and wine matching.
* Buying wine for your cellar (wine selection techniques).
* Italian Wines DOCG sampled: Brunello di Montalcino, Barolo, Amarone, Sfurzat, Nero D'Avola.
This wine tasting course on Italian wine DOCG lasts four hours and is charged €195/participant.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Italy Local Culture Food & Wine