- Ruffed Grouse:
We sit on the edge of more than 1 million acres of forestland with hundreds of miles of gravel roads, which allow access to some of the best grouse coverts in the east. Opportunities abound for hunting over dogs and coverts are suitable to both pointing and flushing breeds. Spend a day or a week chasing the king of all game birds in the grandeur of a down east autumn.
Located in the heart of the Atlantic flyway, we provide opportunities for high quality woodcock shooting that can appear limitless. Whether in alder runs surrounding our countless wetlands, on aspen and birch studded hillsides, or around abandoned and overgrown farms and orchards, the whimsical and legendary timber doodle is certain to entertain any upland hunter.
Combine a day of grouse and woodcock hunting, a local Registered Maine Guide, good dogs and the glory of a crisp fall day, and you are guaranteed an experience that will be remembered for a lifetime.
Cancellation policy: Deposits are non-refundable but will be honored for one year from the date of the cancellation. Deposits must be received within 14 days of reservation.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- lunch and dinner, per day, per person
- Adult (double occupancy), $140.00
- Children 10 to 15 years, $75.00
- Children 4 to 9 years, $55.00
- Children under 4 - free
- Single $155.00
- Stay 7 days or More - 5% discount
- Stay 14 days or More - 10% discount
- Deposit 30%, minimum $150 pp
- Corporate Groups 50% deposit w/full payment two weeks prior to reservation
- Guide service $185/day/two people fish
- $300/day/one or two person hunt
- Boat & Motor Rental $60.00 per day
- Fishing/hunting licenses sold at camp
- Dog charge $10/day except no charge during October
- Food and Lodging Tax 7%
- Service charge 15% added to food and lodging
- Airport shuttle available
- Stream Fishermen fish early or late, we will accommodate you with your meals.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2006
Client Request Served: 86
As one of the oldest and most famous fishing lodges in the country, our company's origins stem from the nineteenth century, and have become a way of life for many sportsmen looking for a remote fishing experience. Our unequaled comfort and hospitality distinguish us from all other sporting camps. As your hosts, we...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend