Visiting Telemark, Hardanger, Sognefjord, Nordfjord, Geiranger, Oslo, Hamar and the Gudbrandsdal Valley. Experience the Longest Tunnel in the World with its “Blue Grottos”.
Included in the program:
- The Norway in a Nutshell Day Excursion from Stalheim Hotel via Voss - experience the Flam Railway descent & 2 hour cruise from Flam/Gudvangen on the Aurland Fjord and the Naeroy Fjord – the narrowest fjord in the World
- experience the steep Stalheim Gorge and the descent down the twisting Stalheimskeiva
- Visit the Norwegian Glacier Museum & the Boyabreen Glacier
- Visit to the Kjenndal & Briksdal Glaciers at Nordfjord
- An excursion to Geiranger with its stupendous views plus cruise through this world famous fjord
- Visit to the Maihaugen Folk Museum at Lillehammer – location of the 1994 Winter Olympic Games
- Visit to the Frogner Park and the unique Vigeland Sculptures in Oslo
- Visit the new Holmenkollen Ski Jump with marvelous views over Oslo .
Free time to explore at Lillehammer in Gudbrandsdal and in Oslo.
Specific programs can be designed around the above basic itinerary outline to ensure for individual tastes and expectations.
Specific Prices for tailored tours will be given upon preparation of individual programs. A Minimum of 2 persons.
As indicative costings (for up to 6 persons) prices will be:
- For Tours of 8 days - from £2600 per person
- For Tours of 12 days - from £4200 per person
- For Tours of 15 days - from £4900 per person
Where a group of 5 or more people take the tour together a special discount will be given. Contact us for details.
Given as indicative. Specific Price Quotes given for applicants depending on the final itinerary selected and dates.Discount for Seniors & Children. Early booking discount of £50 per person when tour booked more than 6 months in advance start date.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Norway Local Culture Sightseeing Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend