Visiting/Telemark/Hardanger/Sognefjord/Nordfjord/Geiranger/Oslo and Hamar and the Gudbrandsdal Valley.
Experience the Longest Tunnel in the World with its “Blue Grottos”.
Included in the programme:
- The Norway in a Nutshell Day Excursion from Stalheim Hotel via Voss - experience the Flam Railway descent & 2 hour cruise from Flam/Gudvangen on the Aurland Fjord and the Naeroy Fjord – the narrowest fjord in the World
- experience the steep Stalheim Gorge and the descent down the twisting Stalheimskeiva
- Visit the Norwegian Glacier Museum & the Boyabreen Glacier
- Visit to the Kjenndal & Briksdal Glaciers at Nordfjord
- An excursion to Geiranger with its stupendous views plus cruise through this world famous fjord
- Visit to the Maihaugen Folk Museum at Lillehammer – location of the 1994 Winter Olympic Games
- Visit to the Frogner Park and the unique Vigeland Sculptures in Oslo
- Visit the new Holmenkollen Ski Jump with marvelous views over Oslo .
Free time to explore at Lillehammer in Gudbrandsdal and in Oslo.
Specific programmes can be designed around the above basic itinerary outline to ensure for individual tastes and expectations.
Specific Prices for tailored tours in 2011 will be given upon preparation of individual programmes.A Minimum of 2 persons.
As INDICATIVE costings (for up to 6 persons)prices will be
For Tours of 8 days - from £2600 per person
For Tours of 12 days - from £4200 per person
For Tours of 15 days - from £4900 per person
Where a group of 5 or more people take the toour together a special discount will be given. CONTACT US FOR DETAILS
Given as indicative. Specific Price Quotes given for applicants depending on the final itineray selected and dates.Discount for Seniors & Children.Early booking discount of £50 per person when tour booked more than 6 months in advance start date.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Norway Local Culture Sightseeing Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 15425
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "15425" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.