Optional, you may choose:
* Discovery (4 nights/5 days)
- Activity level: easy to moderate.
- Highlights: visit of the vineyards of the Côte de Nuits, Nuits St. Georges and Côte de Beaune; explore the charming medieval town of Beaune, the wine capital of Burgundy; visit the magnificent Hospices and walk its medieval cobbled stone streets.
- Four nights 3 star hotel accommodations (2 nights in Nuits St. Georges; 2 nights in historic Beaune).
- All breakfasts.
- Two gourmet dinners.
- Fully equipped 24 gears bike with helmet and water bottle.
- Daily cycling routes and maps.
- Emergency support call and luggage transfers.
* Gourmet and Bike (7 nights/8 days)
- An extensive discovery of Burgundy, north and south, combining its unique cultural heritage, famous wines and superb gastronomy.
- Highlights: visit the vineyards of Nuits St. Georges with famous red wine labels like Romane Conti and Gevrey Chambertin; cycle through the Cote Châlonaise, south of Beaune to discover its Chardonnay and Pinot noir; sample its magnificent whites like Meursault and Chassagne; discover Romanesque art with visits of Cluny Abbey and Abbey of Citeaux; cycle through the picturesque village of Chateauneuf en Auxois and alongside the Canal de Bourgogne and visit medieval Beaune the wine capital of Burgundy; gourmet dinners.
- 7 nights in 3 star hotels.
- All breakfasts and five gourmet dinners.
- Fully equipped 24 gears aluminum frame bicycle with helmet and water bottle.
- Daily cycling routes and detailed maps.
- Emergency support call.
- Luggage transfer to each hotel.
* Discovery Bike Tour.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe France Outdoor: Land Rambler Bicycle Touring