Well tended vineyards, hills surmounted by fortress castles, woodlands and lakes shape the Alsatian landscape. Wending your way through country lanes you will delight at the sight of storybook villages, their half-timbered houses decked in colorful geraniums.
Sample Alsace’s superb gastronomy uniquely derived from both its French and German culture. Here is where you will find the most Michelin star restaurants in all of France. Alsace is also renowned for its sweet variety wines such as Riesling and Gewurztraminer.
Highlights: Colmar, Strasbourg, pretty villages along the Route du Vin: Eguisheim, Riquewhir, Ribeauville, Ottrott, Chateau du Haut Koenigsberg, Mont St. Odile and Obernai.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 7 nights double accommodation in charming 2-star hotel with private bath
- All breakfasts and 4 gourmet dinners
- Fully equipped bike rental
- Baggage transfer
- Daily cycling routes and detailed maps
- Emergency support call.
- This trip can be customized to include airfare, car rental, train passes and additional night stays in Alsace, Paris or other cities.
- Rates are subject to availability and currency rate fluctuations.
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler