Aboard the air conditioned 12 passengers vessel l’Impressionist, enjoy a picturesque landscape of Gallo Roman architecture, fragrant hills and fishing villages. Also savor Provence’s flavorful cuisine and its delightful wines such as Chateauneuf du Pape.
- Avignon Pope’s Palace, Arles’s Gallo-Roman architecture, Medieval city of Aigues Mortes
- The unique wildlife of the Camargue National Park
- Chateauneuf de Pape wine tasting and a visit of the Noilly Prat vermouth distillery
Consider chartering a whole barge for the exclusive pleasure of your group. It can be a group of friends, family members traveling together or association. The barge cruise can be centered on a theme of your choice like gastronomy, wine, art and any other interest you may have.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Date: every Sunday to Saturday from April to late fall.
Price per person double occupancy is:
- Value season, from $2590; single supplement $950.
- Mid season, from $3090; single supplement: $1150.
- Regular season, from $3690; single supplement $1400.
- 6 nights double occupancy aboard hotel/barge.
- Daily continental breakfasts.
- Daily buffet lunches.
- Nightly four-course candlelit dinners.
- Guided visits of local sites.
- Bicycles on board.
* This trip can be customized to include airfare, car rental, train passes and additional night stays in Paris or other cities.
* Rates are subject to availability and currency rate fluctuations.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Water Drifter
Boating and Sailing