You will discover a land rich in history, from William the Conqueror, the Norman king who went on to conquer England, to the dramatic D-Day Landing events in The Second World War. From Monet's garden in Giverny to the Mont St. Michel you will be enchanted by a varied landscape of dramatic seacoast with high chalky cliffs, pretty fishing villages, towns with rich architectural heritage, apple orchards and lush gardens.
And don’t forget Normandy’s unique gastronomy as it is home to Camembert, Benedictine Liqueur, apple cider and Calvados to name a few of its specialties.
- Monet’s house and gardens at Giverny
- medieval Rouen
- the cliffs of Etretat and the pretty seaport of Honfleur
- historical Caen and Bayeux from which to base yourself for a visit of the D-Day sites
- the famous Mont St. Michel abbey and the bucolic Pays D’Auge where Camembert cheese is made
Your tour should also include tasting of the Benedictine liqueur, apple cider and Calvados.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price from $945 per person double occupancy.
- Six nights in 3 star hotel or B&B’s.
- Manual rental car with basic insurance.
- Map and detailed itinerary with sight suggestions.
* This trip can be customized for any length of stay and to include airfare, rail passes and additional night stays in Normandy, Paris or other cities.
* Rates are subject to availability and currency rate fluctuations.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in: