These castles were built by the Renaissance Kings as their pleasure palaces. Each of these castles is very distinctive with a fascinating history:
- Chenonceau the romantic château "par excellence";
- Chambord with its majestic double staircase;
- Ussé the inspiration for Charles Perrault's Sleeping Beauty;
- Amboise, where Francis I held its magnificent Renaissance court and nearby Clos Lucé - the house where Leonardo da Vinci spent his last days at the court of the King of France;
- Villandry's magnificent gardens and more.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price from $539 per person double occupancy.
- Two nights in chateaux accommodations.
- 3 days compact manual car.
- Day by day itinerary with sight suggestions.
* This trip can be customized to include airfare, train passes and additional night stays in the Loire, Paris or other cities.
* Rates are subject to availability and currency fluctuations.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in: