This eight-day yoga holiday is set in the remote idyll of Dahab, an oasis on the Red Sea coast. One of Egypt's forgotten treasures, Dahab overlooks a necklace of coral reefs - the second most extensive reef system in the world. Year-round warm water has developed a fantastic ecosystem where tiny clown fish play and elegant rays glide. As well as daily yoga and plenty of time relaxing on the beach, we offer a range of activities including a trip to the Biblical Mount Sinai, to try scuba diving, experience a camel trek or venture deep into the Sinai desert on an Arabian horse. It's a fantastic yoga holiday experience - adventure plus yoga.
- snorkel or dive amidst some of the most stunning coral reefs in the world
- practice yoga in the desert and on the top of the fantastic Mount Sinai
- Investigate the fascinating culture of the local Bedouins.
- Ride Arabian horses in the deserts and mountains.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All accommodation
- Yoga instruction
- Airport transfers
- CO2 offset
- Free mat bags and yoga carpet and
- Services of one of our local representative.
- Flights and optional activities such as diving.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2006
We offer unforgettable yoga holidays: yoga by the Egyptian Pyramids, in beautiful Morocco and next to the fabulous Red Sea. We believe a yoga holiday should be just that: a holiday. So as well as quality yoga tuition we offer scuba diving and snorkelling, horse riding and camel-trekking plus plenty of relaxing on Red...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Water Drifter
Yoga & Spiritual Experience
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend