We are situated in Vrgada, small island in the central part of the Croatian Adriatic coast, 60 minutes drive from the Split airport and 30 minutes drive from the Zadar airport or ferry. Anyone choosing a 7-day or 14-day cruising around the dalmatian islands Zlarin, Kaprije, Zirje, Kornati, Dugi otok, Brac, Hvar, Korcula, Vis, Lastovo, Mljet, will visit the islands surrounded by the clear sea pleasant coves, places of primeval beauty and untouched silence.
From the renaissance times on the pastoral atmosphere of these islands have attracted the visitors longing for relaxation and rest. Your tour will take you sailing on the crystal clear waters of the Croatian Adriatic as you experience the Croatian culture from one town to next.
Routes: The route we choose for you is not fixed and we will adopt ourselves according to your wishes, but we must respect weather conditions before all.
- Trogir - Primosten - Skradin - Vrgada - Kornati - Zadar
- Trogir - Milna - Hvar - Vis - Solta - Trogir
- Trogir - Milna - Hvar - Korcula - Mljet - Sipan - Dubrovnik and backwards.
Additional program: We also have additional programs including different sports as cycling, kayaking, diving and thematic routes like wine routes, gastronomic routes, cultural routes etc. To upgrade and enrich our offer on that field we are cooperating with agencies and clubs, agricultural estates and private wine-cellars.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price: Week price for 8 persons - 8.500€.
- Charter services during the agreed cruising time
- The ship's departure and arrival to the harbor
- Fuel and lubricants consumed while cruising for a daily average of 4 hours per a day (selected route)
- Yacht's crew
- All appliances on the ship according to the ship list: Insurance of the ship, crew and it's passengers, 4 hrs. of generator working a day (air conditioning).
- Harbor marina dues
- Entrances in national parks
- Special taxes to marinas according to the clients demand-
- Special transfers
- Special demands of embarkation and disembarkation of the client
- Daily more than 4 hrs. cruising
- Residence tax
- Food and beverages.
The agreed price is paid 50 % in advance while the reservation and the signatures of agreement are done and the rest 45 days before the embarkation.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2007
Client Request Served: 24
Our company is established in 1989. Our main branch is tourism and catering. Main idea is to enable non-formal 7 day trip with small group, so that clients have an intimate vacation.We are trying to include different sports activities such as cycling, diving, hiking, etc. National Geographic Adventure is mentioning us...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Water Drifter
Boating and Sailing
Food & Wine
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend