Ethiopia is a mosaic of culture. The Omo valley is inhabited by different ethnic groups living very closely to each other. We will take you to see the original people. The Hammer, Mursi, Bena, Konso, Tsemay, Ari, Karo, Dasenech, and Dorze are the most visited among the ethnics. Camping equipments, professional guide, cook, and four wheel drive will be supplied for the tour.
Day 1: Arrival in Addis Ababa and city tour. Over night in hotel.
Day 2: Drive to Arba Minch. Over night in hotel.
Day 3: Drive to Jinka. Over night in hotel.
Day 4: Drive to Mago National Park and visit the Mursi people. Over night camping.
Day 5: Drive to Murle. Over night camping.
Day 6: Drive to Turmi and visit the Hamer people. Over night camping.
Day 7: Drive to Omo-rate to visit the Dasenech and return back to Turmi. Over night camping.
Day 8: Drive to Konso. Over night in hotel.
Day 9: Drive to Arba Minch. Over night in hotel.
Day 10: Visit the Dorze people and boat trip on Lake Chamo. Over night in hotel.
Day 11: Drive to Wondo Genet. Over night in hotel.
Day 12: Drive to Addis Ababa. Over night in hotel.
Day 13: Departure.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All ground transportation including fuel and driver's allowance (Toyota Land cruiser supplied with a/c)
- Transfer in and out from the airport
- Professional English speaking guide
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Cook while camping
- Hotel accommodation on twin room sharing basis
- All meals throughout the trip
- All camping gears
- Scout in Mago National Park
- Government tax.
- International flight fare
- Any alcoholic drinks
- Hotel accommodation in Addis Ababa on the last day if needed
- Any personal nature expenses such as telephone, internet, and so on.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2007
Client Request Served: 63
We are professional tour operator based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. We organise hiking and trekking, bird watching, desert adventure, and cultural tours. We also organise other personal interest tours such as, filming and photographing, pilgrimage tours, horse trekking and biking.
In addition to the short tours and...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend