- Isla Margarita
- Los Roques National Park
- Isla Las Aves
- La Orchila
- La Tortuga
- La Blanquilla
- Isla Aves
- Los Testigos
- Isla Cubagua
- GrenadinesLos Frailes.
There are several ways you can charter a sailboat:
- Charter of the whole boat for you and your party exclusive with crew (all inclusive).
- Charter where you only pay per cabin.
- Charter with a combination, specialized in either scuba diving, bone fishing or deep sea fishing, expeditions or movies, photo sessions and/or a combination of all.
- Charter a boat only for the day arrive in the morning and leave in the afternoon.
We recommend you bring:
- Passport (with photocopies)
- Travel insurance (with photocopies)
- Airline tickets (with photocopies)
- USD o EURO cash and/or travelers checks
- Credit card
- Travel vouchers, pre-departure information and printed copy of your PDF itinerary
- Alarm clock
- Sun hat, sunblock, sunglasses
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle
- Small towel and swim wear
- Toiletries (biodegradable)
- Sturdy walking shoes/sport sandals
- Long trousers
- Hiking pants/track pants
- Warm clothes and windproof/waterproof jacket if you are traveling to the Andes or taking a trekking/climbing expedition.
- Waterproof clothes for wet season May-Oct. Umbrella or waterproof jacket
- Cover for backpack or plastic bags to keep clothes dry
- Clothes for temples – long pants or sarongs
- Camera and film
- Reading/writing material
- First-aid kit (should contain lip salve, aspirin, band aids, anti-histamine, imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhea, re-hydration powder, extra prescription drugs you may be taking).
- If you are under medical treatment, please bring medical treatment for the days you will be traveling with us.
Special Needs: Those who have special needs need to let us know in advance so we can make the necessary arrangements (e.g. allergy to specific foods, etc).
Also see tour packages in:
South America Venezuela Outdoor: Water Drifter Boating and Sailing Fishing