We're offering 6 weekend dates for our Custom Girlfriends Getaways. Come and experience the fun of learning surfing together, on the beautiful North Oregon Coast or Pacific City, with your favorite group of friends, family and/or coworkers.
Plan a girls camp date for your bridesmaids, sorority sisters, coworkers, sweet sixteen parties or just a special day to celebrate your girlfriends with a personal reunion!
A choice of camp locations, either on the North Coast, including Seaside or Cannon Beach areas or choose further south at Pacific City. Special celebration requests can be included in your custom girl's event. Our catered organic lunch menu has options for the vegetarian or meat eater.
The day's event is "all inclusive" with AM beach yoga, hours of on land and in water surf instruction, catered organic lunch w/ snacks and beverages, luxury bus transportation with groups of 8 to 12, souvenir teeshirt and Partner's Goodie Bag.
Women ages 18 to 70 are invited. Advanced beginner to intermediate swimming skills are required of participants. Physical fitness is essential.
Accommodations for overnight lodging can be made at the Seaside International Hostel in Seaside, Oregon. “Come and join your favorite group of women to learn surfing on the scenic North Oregon Coast!”
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All surfing instruction and beach yoga session
- All surfboard and wetsuit equipment
- Catered organic lunch w/ beverages and snacks
- Souvenir our teeshirt and Partner's Goodie Bag
- Luxury Bus Transportation with groups of 8 to 12
* 4 Students with 2 Instructors 2:1 Teaching Ratio. Pre-registered Price $265 per Participant, or $295 if not.
* 5 Students with 2 Instructors 2.5:1 Teaching Ratio. Pre-registered Price $247 per Participant, or $275 if not.
* 6 to 8 Students with 2 Instructors 3:1 or 4:1 Teaching Ratio. Pre-registered $225 per Participant, or $250 if not.
* 9 to 12 Students with 3 Instructors 3:1 or 4:1 Teaching Ratio. Pre-registered $225 per Participant, or $250 if not.
Please review our Cancellation Policy prior to registering.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2007
Lexie Hallahan - During the spring of ’05, I started this company with an inspirational team of instructors. 2008 is our fourth season offering women of all ages a unique opportunity to experience surfing and its healthful lifestyle, on the North Oregon Coast. Our 2008 program offers a diverse array of events for...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend