- Round-trip air travel to Vienna (supplement may be applicable, based on departure city)
- Air Taxes and fuel surcharge
- Arrival, departure and all transfers in Vienna as per itinerary
- 4 nights accommodation in hotel of your choice (based on availability)
- Daily breakfast buffet
- Grand City sightseeing tour of Vienna including Schoenbrunn Palace
- Tickets to Le Grand Bal and Gala Dinner
- Transfer to Le Grand Bal - Local representative in Vienna
- Comprehensive information kit.
- Services can be added or deleted to customize your New Year's celebration
- Additional days and different dates available
- This program can be combined with "Romantic Christmas in Salzburg."
Day 1 - Departure from the U.S. to Vienna on a transatlantic flight. Dinner and breakfast will be served on board.
Day 2 - Arrive in Vienna in the morning and transfer to your hotel. After check-in, the rest of the day is at your leisure to relax and recover from the trip. Should you be interested in some suggestions for this day, please see the optional services listed below.
Day 3 - This morning, enjoy a guided sightseeing tour of Vienna, including a visit to Schoenbrunn Palace. Afterwards, take a leisurely shopping stroll before discovering the sweet life of Vienna, its famous cuisine, coffeehouses and local wines.
Day 4 - In the evening, you will be taken to Le Grand Bal. Upon arrival at the Hofburg, you will be greeted by the Imperial Couple and served a welcome cocktail followed by the Gala Dinner. Stars of the State Opera and Volksopera sing and dance, inviting you to dance the night away and welcome the New Year in style.
Day 5 - Following a night of celebrations, enjoy this day at your leisure.
Day 6 - Transfer to the airport for your flight back to the U.S. Should you wish to extend your stay in Austria or one of its neighboring countries, our professional staff would be pleased to assist you.
Optional Service Available (priced separately):
- Excursions and Vienna sightseeing
- Waltz lessons
- New Year’s Day concert at the Imperial Palace
- Spanish Riding School
- Tickets to an operetta at the Vienna Volksopera
- Traditional “Heurigen” evening with Viennese music, food and wine.
Optional Transfer: Transfer to Ball in horse-drawn carriage (1-4 persons) available at $270 per carriage.
- Air taxes, fuel surcharge and other charges / taxes related to the airline ticket are included but subject to change and will be charged at the time of ticketing. Prices are subject to change, based on currency exchange rate
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Austria Local Culture Christmas/New Year Tours Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 09232
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "09232" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.