Rejuvenation…with a little adventure on the side! Time to slow down and get back into balance. We guarantee you will leave feeling fabulous! Your time is your own here for 8 days. You decide to stay put on the property in your private casita with your own Jacuzzi tub, enjoy the hiking trails and swimming pool, watch the birds, meditate by the stream, relax in a hammock, or read a book. And when you feel adventurous, choose between Turubari Tropical Park with its nature and canopy tour or Carara Park with Vic's Tours. Your second option is either a Beach Day or Horseback or Hiking Tour.
Eco-Adventure Day Trip Options:
- Turubari Tropical Park: Tour this eco-park with aerial tram, nature reserve and butterfly garden with a professional English-speaking guide. Enjoy a "typical" Costa Rican buffet lunch and choose from 3 activities: flying over the canopy "zip line", horseback riding or the extreme "superman zip"
- Carara National Park Jungle Tour: Famous for scarlet macaws, an abundance of bird life, 3 kinds of monkeys, iguanas, colorful frogs and crocodiles, this tour, 1 hour's drive from the lodge, will spark your adventurer's spirit
- Beach Day: Choose from Jaco Beach, a bustling area where you can have a surf lesson, shop, or relax, or a more secluded, quiet beach at Esterillos Oeste
- Horseback Ride or Guided Hike: Two-hour rides with fabulous mountain and ocean views; ride through a traditional "finca", see staple agricultural crops, Brahma cows and the green of the rainforest or ride/hike to a lovely waterfall close to the lodge.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Prices (after Sep 30, 2011):
- Per person, double occupancy: $1295
- Per person, single occupancy: $1595.
- All hotel taxes included (13%)
- Rates good through 2011
- Saturday to Saturday is preferable, but we will work with your schedule
- Variations on this package are available
- Contact us with your requests
- Additional fees may apply.
- 7 night accommodations in private casita
- All meals, delicious organic foods with plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, fish and chicken
- Daily yoga classes
- A one-hour wellness treatment. Choose from our menu of wellness services
- Two adventure day trips
- Transfers to and from San Jose airport
- Transportation to and from eco-adventures
- An evening of group meditation and toning with Quartz Singing Bowls
- An evening of Salsa and Merengue dancing!
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2007
Client Request Served: 284
Our company offers comfortable lodging, delicious meals, eco-tours, birdwatching, horseback riding, yoga classes, holistic health services, massage, customized vacation packages, wellness packages, yoga retreats, special events and group rates, as well as a very special Costa Rican honeymoon package at 3 different...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Central America and Caribbean
Yoga & Spiritual Experience
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend