The South safari route covers the coastline of the Red Sea in the Marsa Alam area which offers world class diving on walls, coral gardens, wrecks and cave systems. As well as stunning hard and soft coral and an impressive variety of fish, you are also likely to encounter sharks; White Tip Reef Shark, Grey Reef Sharks, Hammerheads and even an Oceanic White Tip. One of the best sites to see sharks is Elphinstone, especially if dived early in the morning.
Further south you will visit Sha'ab Sharm with its steep walls and a plateau covers with stunning corals and rich abundance of marine life.
The Fury Shoal Reef system has something to suit all tastes; Sha'ab Claude is an underwater playground with it's grottos, swim throughs and caverns, excellent for great photo opportunities. The tug boat wreck at Abu Galawa is encrusted with beautiful hard and soft corals is inhabited with glassfish, this wreck is also excellent for a truly memorable night dive. You will have another chance to see dolphins at Sataya and Sha'ab Maksour offers superb diving on both it's north and south plateau.
* All dive sites are subject to weather conditions and level of diver experience.
* All guests are required to have a full passport valid for at least 6 months. We need a copy of the names and passport numbers of all guests at least one week before arrival.
* All divers are required to bring with them:
- diving licence
- log book
- full diving equipment
- 2 x photocopies of passport
* Equipment rental can be arranged prior to arrival for any diver requiring it.
* We reserve the right to change the booked boat for one of equal standard should the need arise.
- A non-refundable deposit of 35% of the total fee is required within 5 days to confirm the booking. The full payment is required 1 month prior to departure.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt Outdoor: Water Drifter Scuba Diving Boating and Sailing