- Peles Castle (former royal residence), Sinaia
- Sinaia Orthodox Monastery
- Bran Castle (relating to Dracula’s legend), Bran
- Black Church (largest church in South-Eastern Europe), Brasov
- Magnificent landscapes of the Carpathian Mountains.
- Departure from Bucharest to Brasov through Sinaia
- Visits to Peles Castle and Sinaia Monastery.
- Visit to Bran Medieval Castle
- Arrival and late lunch in Brasov. Sightseeing old Brasov including Council Square, Council Tower, White Tower, Black Tower, Black Church, Weavers' Bastion, St Nicholas Church, First Romanian School in Transylvania
- Return to Bucharest.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Romania Local Culture Sightseeing