- Peles Castle (former royal residence), Sinaia
- Sinaia Orthodox Monastery
- Bran Castle (relating to Dracula’s legend), Bran
- Black Church (largest church in South-Eastern Europe), Brasov
- Magnificent landscapes of the Carpathian Mountains.
- Departure from Bucharest to Brasov through Sinaia
- Visits to Peles Castle and Sinaia Monastery.
- Visit to Bran Medieval Castle
- Arrival and late lunch in Brasov. Sightseeing old Brasov including Council Square, Council Tower, White Tower, Black Tower, Black Church, Weavers' Bastion, St Nicholas Church, First Romanian School in Transylvania
- Return to Bucharest.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- For 1 person by car: 150 Euro
- For 2-3 persons by car: 75 Euro/pers
- For min 4 persons by mini-van: 69 Euro/pers.
- Transportation by comfortable air conditioned car or mini-van
- English driver/guide services.
- Entrance fees to the sites.
- Departure from Bucharest: location requested, at 8 AM
- Return to Bucharest: same place, at 8 PM
- Registration deadline: at least 12 hours ahead of trip
- Guide service in a different language from English will be charged in cash upon arrival with 40/Euro/tour.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2007
Client Request Served: 91
M15814 is a Romanian tour operator specializing in heritage tourism and cultural tours highlighting Romania's tourist attractions and sites, traditions and customs, history and culture. Its founders are tourism professionals with a long expertise in cultural tourism programs. They have contributed in the past to...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend