Day 1: Bucharest/ Brasov/ Sighisoara// Council Square/ Brasov.
- Departure from Bucharest to Brasov through Sinaia
- Visits to Peles Castle and Sinaia Monastery.
- Visit to Bran Medieval Castle
- Arrival and lunch in Brasov
- Sightseeing old Brasov including Council Square, Council Tower, White Tower, Black Tower, Black Church, Weavers' Bastion, St Nicholas Church, First Romanian School in Transylvania
- Arrival and lodging at a 3 star hotel or pension at Sighisoara. Dinner.
Day 2: Sighisoara/ Sibiu/ Bucharest.
- Sightseeing medieval Sighisoara including Citadel Square, Church on the Hill, Dracula's Birthplace, Clock Tower, Covered Stairway
- Visit Biertan Fortified Church.
-Arrival and lunch at Sibiu
- Walking tour historic center of Sibiu including Baroque Brukenthal Palace and Museum (visit), Council Tower, Evangelical Cathedral, Catholic Church, Orthodox Cathedral, Passage of Stairs, Lies' Bridge
- Pass through magnificent Olt River Gorges
- Visit Cozia Monastery
- Return to Bucharest
- Clock Tower, Sighisoara.
- Peles Castle (former royal residence)
- Sinaia Orthodox Monastery
- Bran Castle (relating to Dracula's legend), Bran
- Black Church (largest church in South-Eastern Europe), Brasov
- Medieval Sighisoara (belongs to UNESCO World Heritage)
- Biertan Fortified Church (belongs to UNESCO World Heritage)
- Brukenthal Museum (oldest museum in Romania), Sibiu
- Medieval Monastery of Cozia.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Romania Local Culture Cultural Journey Walking Tours