- Duration: 17 days
- Best time: May till November
- Places to be visited: Karachi - Moinjorado - Thatta - Lahore - Rawalpindi - Peshawar - Swat - Gilgit - Hunza.
On this tour, the group will visit important places of Pakistan from the plains of the South to the lush green fertile lands of the Punjab, the rugged North-West frontier to the Northern areas of Pakistan where the Himalayans and Karakrum reign supreme in majesty. This tour offers something for the interest of every individual: archeology, culture, history, religion and nature’s bounty in the form of the fertile land, hills and mountains.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Five star hotel on double occupancy basis - $ 130 per day per person
- Five star hotel on single occupancy basis - $ 150 per day per person
- First class hotel on double occupancy basis - $ 90 per day per person
- First class hotel on single occupancy basis - $ 110 per day per person.
- Full package accommodation
- Transportation, meals and guide.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2007
Client Request Served: 133
Before establishing the M16004 the owner worked for national Tourism as Head of Tours department for the whole country. I belong to the Northern Parts of Pakistan which attracts more than 80% of the total arrivals to the country. I have traveled all over the world to attend tourism fairs, professional courses which...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend