Journey to the charming ancient cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, the verdant expanse of the Red River Delta and Cuu Long with their fertile banks farmed by generations of peasants. Cycle amongst massive limestone mountains adorned with ancient forest, jungle and steep rice terraces, cultivated by hill tribes as they have been for thousands of years. These are places where a tourist is still a stranger and a curiosity.
The slow unhurried pace of life will seem light years away from the stresses of the modern world. A rejuvenating and enriching biking adventure into this beautiful, unspoilt corner of Asia awaits you.
For further information on this trip check out the daily itinerary listed above for daily cycling distances and tour inclusions.
We also have available Tour Extensions. Let us design a unique holiday package to allow you to either relax or explore Asia before or after your tour. We offer fabulous options to MuiNe, Cambodia, Mekong Delta and Halong Bay. Contact us today for more details.
Day 1 - Hanoi
Day 2 - Muong lay
Day 3 - Lai Chau
Day 4 - Sapa
Day 5 - Muong Bo - Sapa
Day 6 - Ban Khoang - Lao Cai - Bac Ha
Day 7 - Bac Ha
Day 8 - Lao Cai - Hanoi
Day 9 - Hanoi via Saigon to Da Lat
Day 10 - Da Lat
Day 11 - Da lat
Day 12 - Di Linh - Mui Ne
Day 13 - Mui Ne
Day 14 - Ho Chi Minh City - Departure
Included in tour:
• Support vehicle and support truck
• All meals listed in itinerary: (B=Breakfast L=Lunch D=Dinner)
• Accommodation: Hotels and Guesthouses (2-4 star)
• Admission fees and permits
• Internal flight: Hanoi to Dien Bien
• Overnight train (4 bunks in 1)
• English speaking guide
• Support vehicle and support truck.
• International Flights
• Internal flights Hanoi-Saigon-Da Lat (we can book these from USD240)
• Bike rental
• Single accommodation supplement
• Drinks & favorite snack bars
• Travel Insurance
• Personal expenses
• Vietnam Visa (to be obtained in advance)
• Guide and local tips.
Prices start from USD$1550.00; Single Occupancy from USD$300
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Vietnam Outdoor: Land Rambler Bicycle Touring
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend