A two-day guided summit climb up Mt. Shasta’s standard route, Avalanche Gulch. For anyone who has a desire to ascend Mt. Shasta safely. As well earn the basic skills necessary to explore the world of alpine mountaineering. No previous mountaineering experience necessary! Come join us for an exciting adventure on Mt. Shasta.
- Guide to client ratio: 1:4
- Experience Level: anyone in good to excellent physical condition with a desire to reach the summit of Mt. Shasta. Hiking and or backpacking experience recommended.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Professional guides
- Group camping equipment including tents and stoves
- Ice ax, harness, helmets
- All group technical and safety equipment
- Dinners and breakfasts
- Permits and permit fees
- Informational support from our Mt. Shasta office.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2007
Client Request Served: 226
Our company is co-owned and co-directed by Tim Keating, CEO and one of the original co-founders of the company. Along with Dave Cressman, our 10 year Shasta operations manager, now President of the company. Established in 1981, we are one of only 3 guide services to operate on Mt. Shasta and one of 8 guides’ services...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Mountain Ranger
Outdoor Skills School
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend