The summit of Aconcagua (22,834 ft.), one of the seven summit of the world is the main objective of this 3-week expedition to the southern hemisphere. We will be attempting the regular route which, while not requiring a high degree of technical expertise, does require a relatively high level of commitment and conditioning due to the nature of the weather and high altitude involved. It is strenuous and reaching the summit requires a sustained effort that can only be realized through proper training and conditioning. What to Expect: We will be climbing to high elevations (over 20,000 ft.). Your physical conditioning, mental attitude, and flexibility will all be factors in making an exciting, fun, and successful trip. You will be required to carry your share of the group equipment and food while climbing to our high camps. We try to keep this weight to a minimum with the use of High Altitude Porters, burros/horses up to base camp.
- Duration: 21 days plus one travel day
- Group Size: Limited to 8 climbers with 2 guides, group size 6-8
- Experience level: relatively high level of commitment and conditioning. Reaching the summit requires a sustained effort that can only be realized through proper training and conditioning.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Ground support
- Ground transportation
- Hut fees
- Entrance fees
- Group climbing equipment
- Camping/base camp equipment
- All food while climbing or trekking
- Informational support
- Contact through our Mt. Shasta office, review of climbing techniques with our experienced guides.
Note: Price subject to change until booking due to international exchange rates.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2007
M15970 co-owned Timothy Keating, CEO and one of the original co-founders of the company. Along with Dave Cressman, our 15 year Shasta operations manager, now COO of the corporation. Established in 1981, we are one of only 3 guide services to operate on Mt. Shasta and one of 8 guides’ services to offer in both winter...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Mountain Ranger
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend