Cycling holidays in England. Enjoy our traffic - free tours through the Cotswolds, along the Thames River, in Kent and Devon.
- Guided tours of Oxford - its city and country, run every Sunday morning in the summer months
- The tour starts at 10 am and lasts around 3 hours
- Children under 16 go for £15 and must be accompanied by an adult responsible for them.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Comfortable and impeccably serviced bikes
- The services of our friendly hosts to coordinate your travel and brief you on your route
- Emergency support provided by your host
- Luggage transfers between hotels
- A tour brochure
- Cycle hire until 4 pm
- Safeguarding of your payment.
- Travel to and from the tour start and finish points
- Cycling helmets
- Entrances to attractions unless specified
- Boat trips
- Alcoholic beverages
- Mini bars
- Meals pre and post the tour.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2007
Client Request Served: 225
Authentic travels by bike and on foot in the UK, France, Italy, Holland, Austria, Greece, Spain and the Baltics. Gentle and not so gentle tours available from one day upwards - self led or guided. Hand picked accommodation and a very personal service. Classic tours have carefully chosen attractive inns, individual...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend