Cycling holidays in England. Enjoy our traffic - free tours through the Cotswolds, along the Thames River, in Kent and Devon.
- Guided tours of Oxford - its city and country, run every Sunday morning in the summer months
- The tour starts at 10 am and lasts around 3 hours
- Children under 16 go for £15 and must be accompanied by an adult responsible for them.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Comfortable and impeccably serviced bikes
- The services of our friendly hosts to coordinate your travel and brief you on your route
- Emergency support provided by your host
- Luggage transfers between hotels
- A tour brochure
- Cycle hire until 4 pm
- Safeguarding of your payment.
- Travel to and from the tour start and finish points
- Cycling helmets
- Entrances to attractions unless specified
- Boat trips
- Alcoholic beverages
- Mini bars
- Meals pre and post the tour.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2007
Client Request Served: 214
We are a family run business now in our 27th year. We offer a unique selection of gentle and NOT so gentle cycling and walking holidays in England and Scotland,UK. We are also known for the very high quality of hotels we use on our tours. We feature the Cotswolds and Oxford, The New Forest, The River Thames from its...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend