Throughout the tour you have the backup of our guides and their extensive local knowledge to assist in bicycle support and route information. In addition there is the backup of a Support Vehicle to lighten the load or if you need a rest.
Difficulty: This is an intermediate/demanding level route with an average 40 to 60 km cycling per day on single track sealed and unsealed roads, with a number of demanding hill climbs along the route.
Day 1: Christchurch to Diamond Harbour via a selection of single track, farm tracks and sealed back roads.
Day 2: Diamond Harbour to Christchurch to complete the tour.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Twin share (minimum group size 2/ maximum group size 9) NZ$500 p.p
- Single Supplement (on request basis only) NZ$175.
- Support vehicle and local driver
- Experienced local guide
- Breakfast and lunch each night each day (excluding breakfast on day 1)
- One night’s accommodation in quality accommodation (based on twin /queen share rooms with bathroom ensuite (where available)).
- Daily tour itinerary and maps
- Cell phone for emergency use.
- Bicycle Hire ($75 per person for 27 Speed Deore Trek spec. bicycle)
- Evening meals
- Drinks (apart from water)
- Accommodation prior to tour commencement or after tour completion
About This Supplier
||Location: New Zealand
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2007
Client Request Served: 41
M15875 has been set up by cycle tourers, for cycle tourers. We have extensive knowledge of bike touring in New Zealand, gained through tens-of-thousands of kilometers cycling all the routes we recommend. We have used the knowledge we have gained to put together these self-guided tour routes because we think they offer...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend