The views are superb and are likely to have all the trails to ourselves. The trails will change with the seasons and even rain offers some great riding that will test your skills and nerve. This is some of the best one day riding you will do in Thailand. We have no fixed departures so we can go at any time. The price will depend on the number of people of your group!
- What is the riding like: This is a hard 30-km ride along single track and sand off road trails. As the down hill sections can get technical and steep, one must have appropriate experience. The Khao Ito Trails are suitable for people who can cope with technical and hard riding.
We will be riding mainly through forests on the first half and cycle more in the open countryside on the second half. We ride as a group with an experienced mountain bike guide who will explain the trail before we set off on the more technical sections.
Because of the nature of the trails, we cannot have support on this trip so we need to take what we require with us. There is an opportunity after one loop to head back to our start point to replenish anything we need.
- Anything else: We pick you up and drop you off at your hotel and can be fairly flexible about the times. There is an opportunity to shower after the ride and then we will take you for lunch a typical Thai lunch at a local restaurant before heading back to Bangkok.
- Facts & Figures:
* Tour Cost-On request.
* Number of Days-Flexible.
* Pick up Time-Usually 07h30 to 08h30 at your hotel.
* Drop Off-Usually around 17h00 at your hotel.
* Departure Days-On request.
* Total Distance-30+km.
* Biking Grade-Tough.
* Support-our driver and bike bus will be on standby but no support once on the trails.
* Group Size-Minimum 2. Maximum 12.
Tour Cost: On Request
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Thailand Outdoor: Land Rambler Bicycle Touring