The oldest human ancestor was discovered at Hadar. Lucy – 3.5 million year old. The salt plain near Dallol is 116m below sea level. The numerous active volcanoes and frequent earth quakes made the place inhospitable on earth.
Day 1: Arrival Addis Ababa. Overnight: hotel.
Day 2: Drive to Awash National Park. Overnight: hotel.
Day 3: Hadar – Lucy Fossil discovered. Overnight: hotel.
Day 4: From Hadar to Dupti. Overnight: hotel.
Day 5: End of Awash River – Semera. Overnight: camping.
Day 6: Afdera – salt Lake. Overnight: camping.
Day 7: Dodem. Overnight: camping.
Day 8: Ert Ale. Overnight: camping.
Day 9: Ert Ale – Dodem. Overnight: camping.
Day 10: Drive to Amedela – Salt extraction. Overnight: camping.
Day 11: Amedela – Dallol – Amedela. Overnight: camping.
Day 12: Drive to Mekelle. Overnight: hotel.
Day 13: Fly back to Addis.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Single room supplement: USD 100.00.
- Hotel accommodation in double room sharing and Break fast Basis
- Full Board during Camping with:
* Camping gear
* Ground transportation for the trip and all other ground transportation
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Domestic ticket from Mekelle to Addis Ababa
- Escorted guide and cook
- Entrance fees for the visiting area, police officers, permission papers.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2003
M09824 is one of the competent tour operators in Ethiopia. Being stuffed with well experienced and professional personnel in tourism industry,we provide package, tailor made tours and safaris to our guests. Our specialization is organizing trekking To Semien Mountain, Bale national park and Surma in addition we do the...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend