- Best Time: 15th June to 1st October
- Duration: 24 days
- Altitude: Maximum up to 5,500 meters
- What to Bring Personally:
* A warm sweater
* Siala trek
* Rain gear
* Warm Trousers
* Light cotton clothing required at low elevations
* A good down sleeping bag
* A back pack
* Ice axe (for Baltoro)
* Water bottle, flashlight
* Water purification tablets
* Sunglasses and sun tan lotion
- Foot Gear:
* Good trekking boots and camp shoes
* Good quality canvas shoes
* Two to three pairs of woolen socks
* Moleskin for blisters.
Trek Description: Grade – C/D. The journey starts from Rawalpindi by bus/coach/airplane to Skardu and to Askoli Village which is the last settlement is by jeeps. Trek starts from Askoli Village through Jhullah Brdige, Bardumal, Paiyu, Liliwa, Urdokass, Goro, Concordia and to Ghondoghoro La. Each stage takes six to eight hours walk.
Salient Features: Concordia, K-2 (the second highest peak in the world), Broad Peak (over 8,000 meters), Gashabrum I and II (over 8,000 meters) and numerous peaks over 7,000 meters and 6,000 meters i.e. the Gashabrum chain, Mashabrum, Muztagh Tower, Baltoro Cathedrals and Paiyu Peak, etc.
Prices: USD 90 - Per day per person.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Pakistan Outdoor: Land Rambler Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend