- Best Time: June to September
- Duration: 12 days
- Altitude: Maximum 5,000 meters
-What to Bring Personally:
* A warm sweater
* Siala trek
* Rain gear
* Warm Trousers
* Light cotton clothing required at low elevations
* A good down sleeping bag
* A back pack
* Ice axe (for Baltoro)
* Water bottle, flashlight
* Water purification tablets
* Sunglasses and sun tan lotion
- Foot Gear:
* Good trekking boots and camp shoes
* Good quality canvas shoes
* Two to three pairs of woolen socks
* Moleskin for blisters.
Leave Rawalpindi by coach for Skardu and after the arrangements leave for Kachura, Chokke Village, Alampir Pass (the view is breathtaking, Nanga Parbat – 8,000 meter peak of the mighty Himalayas on one side and the Deosai plains on the other side), Gudia, Rama Lake in Astore Valley, Gilgit and back.
Grade - C. Skardu Valley, the gateway to the famous Karakrum Mountains, trek through one of the most remote valleys of the Northern Areas (Shigar Thang), Alampir Pass and breathtaking views of Nanga Parbat.
Price: Cost USD 75-Per day per person.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Pakistan Outdoor: Land Rambler Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend