- Best Time: June to September
- Duration: 21 days
- Altitude: 5,000 meters
- What to Bring Personally:
* A warm sweater
* Siala trek
* Rain gear
* Warm Trousers
* Light cotton clothing required at low elevations
* A good down sleeping bag
* A back pack
* Ice axe (for Baltoro)
* Water bottle, flashlight
* Water purification tablets
* Sunglasses and sun tan lotion
- Foot Gear:
* Good trekking boots and camp shoes
* Good quality canvas shoes
* Two to three pairs of woolen socks
* Moleskin for blisters.
Grade – B/C. This is one of the most beautiful treks in the Northern Areas of Pakistan, starting from Gilgit Area to Baltistan.
Salient Features: During this trek, the trekkers will come across some of the well known mountains of the Himalaya and Karakrum ranges. To name a few: Nanga Parbat, Harmosh, Domani and Rakaposhi.
Price: USD 75-Per day per person.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Pakistan Outdoor: Land Rambler Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend