- Duration: 14 Days
- Best Time: 15th March to 15th April, 15th October to 15th November.
Salient Features: The Persian poet Firdosi narrates in one of his poems that i.e. “If there is a heaven on earth then this is the one, this is the one and this is the one.” We can not describe more then Firdosi but the spring and autumn in the Northern Parts of Pakistan are exactly what Firdosi has highlighted in his poetry. The blossoms of apricots, apples, cherries, plums in spring and the golden and purple colors in the autumn are indescribable.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Five star hotel on double occupancy basis: $ 70 per day per person
- Five star hotel on single occupancy basis: $ 80 per day per person
- First class hotel on double occupancy basis: $ 65 per day per person
- First class hotel on single occupancy basis: $ 75 per day per person.
Note: The above costs are based on full package accommodation, transportation, meals and guide.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2007
Client Request Served: 133
Before establishing the M16004 the owner worked for national Tourism as Head of Tours department for the whole country. I belong to the Northern Parts of Pakistan which attracts more than 80% of the total arrivals to the country. I have traveled all over the world to attend tourism fairs, professional courses which...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend