Heritage on Wheels – History.
Heritage on Wheels is said to be one of the best known luxury trains in India today. It promises to provide tourists all comforts and facilities that no other train does. It is slightly modeled on the Palace on Wheels. The success of Palace on Wheels prompted the Government of India to launch a train in similar lines. Thus the Heritage on Wheels came into being. Since then this train has become the most preferred luxury trains in India and is progressing at a tremendous speed.
Heritage on Wheels Rocks.
The Heritage on Wheels is as beautiful from inside as it is fro outside. The train offers all the facilities of a five star hotel. Even the best hotels of metros can get a tough competition in the hands of this luxury train. There are around 14 coaches of this train that are replete with all the modern facilities to suit the taste and needs of the tourists. The various facilities are as follows:
- Fourteen saloons with heritage ambiance
- Two Restaurants – Maharaja and Maharani
- Capacity to accommodate 104 tourists
- Well stocked bar cum lounge
- Kitchen and Service cars
- Well experienced staff in neat looking traditional uniform, ready to serve at all times
- Sight seeing by deluxe coaches and Jeep Safari at sanctuary
- Massage Centres
- Well trained guides.
- Single Occupancy - US $ 300, INR – 12,500
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Asia India Local Culture Railway Trips
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend