- Terrain: Road
- Duration: 7 day/6 nights
- Distance: 365+ miles
- Difficulty: Intermediate +
- 2010 Dates: June 13-19, Aug. 1-7
- Rate: $2695 lodging.
With up to 24 hours of daylight, riding opportunities are almost unlimited. Our seven-day adventure offers bikers up to 375+ miles of pristine Alaskan road riding and a chance to explore the Alaska wilderness with our knowledgeable, professional guides. This tour is designed for all cyclists. This trip was designed to showcase Alaska's premier destination, Denali National Park.
Planned to provide an array of options for any age and ability to help you make the most of your vacation-at your own pace. Spend 7 full days with our regional experts biking through three of Alaska's most impressive mountain ranges while retiring each evening to some of Alaska's finest rustic lodges. Each day will reveal this rugged and breathtaking side of Alaska with miles and miles of untrammeled wilderness that will challenge your sense of space.
- Day trip through Denali National Park
- Wrangell St.Elias Mt. range
- Ride along the Alaska Pipeline
- Ferry trip from Valdez to Whittier Through Glacier studded Prince William Sound
- Cycling through 3 Alaskan mountain ranges.
Included: All-inclusive except airfare.
Also see tour packages in:
USA Alaska Outdoor: Land Rambler Bicycle Touring Women Tours