- Elevation: 11253 feet (3430 meters)
- Bottom: 7349 feet (2200 meters)
- Vertical drop: 1035 feet (1230 meters)
- Runs: 40 64 km/40 miles
- Beginner: 8 per cent
- Intermediate: 23 per cent
- Advanced: 69 per cent
- Lifts: 12
- Quad chair: 1, double chairs: 6
- Surface lifts: 5
- Season: June to mid-October.
More than sixty kilometers/45 miles of runs provide skiers and snowboarders with descents of varying difficulties suitable for skiers and riders of all abilities, from a height of 11253 feet above sea level to the base at elevation of 7349 feet. The vertical drop of the lift-served in-bounds area of Las Lenas ski resort is a hefty 4035 feet, with gradients ranking from 12 per cent to 53 per cent.
Las Lenas has the most modern lift system in South America. Lift lines are extremely rare at Las Lenas, since the mountain has 16 modern ski lifts that boast a total uphill capacity of 9200 skiers per hour. Ski lifts are named after Roman and Greek Gods: Venus, Eros, Minerva, Vesta, Vulcano, Jupiter, Apolo, Neptuno, Mercurio, Caris, Selene, Juno, Iris, Marte, Urano, and Cenidor. Lifts run nonstop from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily.
- 4 Star. This outstanding ski-on/ski-off hotel offers single-, double- and triple- occupancy rooms. All rooms feature color TV, full private bath, safe deposit box, in-room phones, laundry service and daily housekeeping. Rooms include breakfast and dinner in the main dining room and there is a bar as well. This hotel is ski-on/ski-off and located at the base of the main lifts
- 5 Star. Best hotel in Las Lenas. Double rooms and suites with jetted bathtub and fireplace. Each room has color TV, climate control, mini-bar, in-room phones, safe deposit box, daily housekeeping, laundry service and full private bath. Rooms include daily breakfast buffet in the main dining room and the choice of two all-inclusive restaurants for dinner. Additional features include a casino, night club, heated indoor/outdoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, masseuse, lounge, and 24 hour room service.
- Casino: the highest-elevation casino in the world. The casino is located in the Piscis Hotel and is managed by an Austrian company: "Casinos Austria." This fully-stocked casino has American roulette, baccarat, red dog, a large number of blackjack tables, and over forty slot machines. Dress code is informal
* Ku: open nightly from 11:00 p.m. until 5:00 a.m. Located in the Pyramid shopping center ('el Pirámide')
* UFO Point: open nightly from 4:00 p.m. until 3:00 a.m. Located next to the Brasero restaurant
- Bars and Restaurants:
* La Cima: located on the Eros ski trail. Serves food and alcohol throughout the day.
* Santa Fe: previously called the "Bacus Restaruant", this bar/restaurant is located at the base of the Neptuno poma lift
* Elurra: located at the base of the Minerva chairlift. Serves lunch, dinner, and drinks
* Bar Allegro: located in the Piscis Hotel, outside the entrance to the swimming pool.
* Bar Estar: great late night food. Located in the Piscis Hotel. Open from 5:00 p.m. until 2:00 a.m.
* Cuatro Estaciones ("Four Corners"): this classic restaurant is located in the Piscis Hotel. Offers international cuisine. Open for breakfast and dinner daily
* Johnny's Restaurant: open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
* Innsbruck: located at the mountain base. Serves lunch and snacks daily
* El Brasero: located at the base, next to the Acuario Hotel. Outside terrace. Serves lunch and dinner daily
* Bar Edelweiss: International food prepared by culinary students at the Universidad Nacional de Cuyo
* Restaurant Club de la Nieve: offers steak, fish, and the best fondue in the Valley.
- Cinema: Recently opened in the Aires Hotel, showing the latest feature films throughout the evenings.
Prices on request.
Also see tour packages in:
South America Argentina Outdoor: Mountain Ranger Skiing & Snowboarding