Then visit the Wuhou Temple. Located in Located in the south of Chengdu, the temple is a famous historical site dedicated to the memory of both Liu Bei (161-223 A.D), Emperor of the Kingdom of Shu in the Three Kingdoms period (220-280 A.D), and Zhuge Liang (181-234 A.D), Prime Minister of the kingdom. The temple consists of Liu Bei Hall, Zhuge Liang Hall and Hui Ling Tomb, plus some precious cultural relics, such as the "Statement at Departure" composed by Zhuge Liang and with the calligraphy of Yuefei, Longzhong Couplet also written by Zhuge Liang.
After having lunch at local restaurant, have a tour to the Sanxingdui Museum. With the central exhibition area of 7000 square meters, All exhibitions in the museum present the fascinating art and material culture of ancient Sichuan, in remote southwest China. The works of art on exhibit include monumental bronze images of deities, lively human figures, fantastic ritual vessels, exquisite jades, and spirited ceramic sculptures dating from the late phase of Sanxingdui culture (13th-1th century B.C.) to the Han dynasty (206 B.C. to 24 A.D.). They are among the most unusual and spectacular works of art from the ancient world These exhibitions provides rare access to a previously unknown artistic and cultural tradition as well as an opportunity to reexamine the early phase of Chinese civilization. Visit the museum is just like to "Walk Through Treasures from a Lost Civilization". Then be transferred back to your hotel.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide
- Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
- Any meals which are not included in the " The trip price includes".
- Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- Visa fees.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia China Local Culture Cultural Journey Museum Tours