Finally have a tour to the Thatched Cottage of Du Fu. Situated on the side of the Flower Washing Brook in the western suburbs of Chengdu, it is the former residence of the celebrated Tang dynasty poet, Du Fu (712-770 AD). Du Fu lived in Chengdu for three years and nine months, creating 27 poems, many of which are generally regarded as his masterpieces and are still chanted today. Then be transferred back to your hotel.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide
- Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
- Any meals which are not included in the " The trip price includes".
- Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- Visa fees.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia China Nature & Wildlife Wildlife Viewing Ecotourism