Day 1: Chengdu. Temple of Marquis Wu / Thatched Cottage of Du Fu. Upon arrival in Chengdu, be met & transfer to your hotel. If time permits, visit of Temple of Marquis Wu & Thatched Cottage of Du Fu. Overnight in Chengdu.
Day 2: Chengdu (Meals: -/L/-). Dujiangyan Water Irrigation System / Mt. Qingcheng / Shangqing Temple / Tianshi Temple. Morning transfer to visit ancient Dujiangyan Water Irrigation System (approximately 50 km away and about 45 minutes driving). Dujiangyan is one of the most famous Water Conservancy Project, built 2200 years ago. Sightseeing in Dujiangyan includes Dragon Subduing Temple, Erwang Temple & Anlan Bridge, also known as Wife & Husband Bridge. Be transferred to Mt. Qingcheng in the afternoon, the originated place of Taoism. Upon arrival at the mountain, take the cable car up to the top and visit Shangqing Temple. Hike down the mountain and en route visit Tianshi Temple, built to dedicate the founder of Taoism – Zhang Dao Lin. Be transferred back to Chengdu late in the afternoon. Overnight in Chengdu.
Day 3: Chengdu (Meals: -/L/-). Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding / Sanxingdui Bronze Ware Museum. Morning transfer to Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding. Sightseeing in the base includes Giant Panda Base, Lesser Panda Base, Butterfly Base and Giant Pandas’ Delivery Room. After lunch, transfer to Sanxingdui Bronze Ware Museum. The cultural relics at Sanxingdui are precious cultural heritage of mankind, which contain rich historical, cultural and scientific value. Transfer back to Chengdu. Overnight in Chengdu.
Day 4: Chengdu. Transfer to the airport for the flight to your next destination.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide
- Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
- Any meals which are not included in the "Price Includes".
- Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- Visa fees.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia China Nature & Wildlife Wildlife Viewing Cultural Journey