Set Tours features vacation programs on a join-in guaranteed departure basis, covering one to five of China's best-selling destinations. They are carefully selected to ensure that you enjoy value for money and the very best of our service and hospitality. Our tours operate every Tuesday and Saturday, and are conducted in English.
Day 1: Arrive at Beijing (Meals: -/-/-). Arrive at Beijing, the capital of China. To be met at the airport then transferred to your hotel. Free at leisure on your own for the rest of the day. Stay tonight: Peixin Hotel - Beijing.
Day 2: Beijing (B/ L/-). sightseeing: Great Wall/ Ming Tomb. A full day seat-in-coach tour to the famous Great Wall at Badaling section, you may climb to the highest point and take the whole beautiful bird view of the greatest man-made wonder under the world. ( take the cable car is also a good choice, options) and Chang Tomb, the best preserved Chinese imperal tombs with 500 years history and visiting Changling, the largest one, emperor Yongle's Tomb. Stay tonight: Peixin Hotel - Beijing.
Day 3: Beijing (B/L-). Sightseeing: Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace. A full day seat-in-coach tour to the Forbidden City, the largest ancient imperial palaces group with 500 years history in the world. Then drive to the Temple of Heaven, the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world. After having Chinese lunch in the local restaurant, walking around in the Summer Palace to enjoy the beautiful view in the biggest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. Stay tonight: Peixin Hotel - Beijing.
Day 4: Beijing - Xian via train (B/L/-). Sightseeing: Hutong visting by rickshaw. In the morning, visit the Hutongs by rickshaw, the old narrow paths where common people lived. All the Hutongs crisscross with each other, dotted with the lake, Kingdergarten, Tea House, Bar street, temple, local people's houses among them. have a special lunch of chinese dumpling in the local family home, it is also a chance to learn how to do chinese cooking. free at leisure in the afternoon till be transferred to railway station for the later evening train to Xian. Stay tonight: on the train.
Day 5: Xian (B/L-). Sightseeing: Terra Cotta Warriors/ Huaqing Hot Spring/ Banpo Neolithic Village. Upon arrival Xian railway station in the early morning, be met & transferred to your hotel. After breakfast, Take full day seat-in-coach tour to Terra Cotta Warriors at the Tomb of Qin Shi Huang, the first Qin Emperor, and the Bronze Chariots. on the way to the Tomb, visit Huaqing hot Spring, Banpo Neolithic Village, Big Wild Goose Pagoda which was built in 652 AD. It contains a large volume of Buddhist scriptures which were obtained from India by the eminent monk Xuanzang. Take seat-in-coach half day tour to visit History Museum where you will discover how Xian became the cradle of Chinese culture. Bell tower and Ancient City Wall, It is the most complete city wall survived in China as well as one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world. The wall was built in the Tang dynasty (618 -907) and enlarged in the Ming dynasty (1368-1644). Stay tonight: Melody Hotel - Xian.
Day 6: Xian - Guilin (B/L/-). Sightseeing: History Museum/ Bell tower/ Ancient City Wall. Take seat-in-coach half day tour to visit History Museum where you will discover how Xian became the cradle of Chinese culture. Bell tower and Ancient City Wall, It is the most complete city wall survived in China as well as one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world. The wall was built in the Tang dynasty (618 -907) and enlarged in the Ming dynasty (1368-1644). Be transferred to the airport for the flight to Guilin, upon arrival Guilin, be met & transferred to your hotel. Free at leisure in the evening, you may have a walk along the lakes and rivers, explore the city on the walking street at downtown of the city. Stay tonight: Hotel Universal - Guilin.
Day 7: Guilin (B/L/-). Sightseeing: Reed Flute Cave/ Elephant Trunck Hill/ Fubo Hill. After breakfast in the hotel, have your half day seat-in-coach city tour includes descending into the most extraordinary scenery underground in the Reed Flute Cave, and climbing up the Fubo Hill for a panoramic view of the city. Elephant Trunck hill which the symbol of this city. Stay tonight: Hotel Universal - Guilin.
Day 8: Guilin - Yangshuo via van (B/L/-). Sightseeing: Li-river Cruise. One day seat-in-coach Li-river cruise, Li-river is the highlights and climax of the tour in Guilin. The 54 kilometers long twisty LI-river from Zhujiang pier to Yangshuo covers hundereds and thousands of grotesque peaks, beautiful appreciation of a stirring" Movement of Mother Nature". lunch is reserved on the boat. After disembarking at yangshuo, a paradise place for traveller, walk through the local “hello” market and have a drink of beer or coffee on the famous western street which full of the bars and shops. Stay tonight: Morningsun Hotel- Yangshuo.
Day 9: Departure Guilin (B/-/-). Free at leisure in the morning, you may take the bicycle to on the country road to enjoying the beautiful scenery with rice paddy, green mountains and clear waters. You also may have chance to climb to the Moon Hill to get the bird view of whole county. Be transferred back to Guiln airport with private car in the afternoon for your next destination.
- Hotel accommodations with breakfast as specified (but hotels are subject to change to the same category before finally confirmed.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers among airports & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- Domestic flights, trains or buses as specified in the itinerary.
- Domestic airports departure taxes have been charged with the flight tickets.
- Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Any meals which are not included in the "The trip price includes."
- Single Room Supplements (as the above quotation for accommodation is based on twin sharing room).
- International air and train tickets for coming to & leaving mainland China. Air tickets or train tickets not specified in the itinerary on the first arrival day and last departure day.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal expenses: Items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day-to-day itinerary.
- Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- Visa fees.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia China Local Culture Cultural Journey