Nanshan Ski Resort.
After an early breakfast, we set off for a famous ski resort in Beijing-Nanshan Ski Resort. The resort is located in Miyun County, about 80 km from downtown and takes us nearly 1.5 hours to get there. It has assorted trails, some 3000 pairs of skiing equipment for rental, and over 150 snowboards. With 1318 meters of Toboggan Runs crossing 9 highs, one bridge, and 5 jumping segments, it has a skiing school with 40 international instructors. The resort itself boasts of 8 trails for beginners, intermediate and advance skiers.
After entering the resort, you will spend 4 hours in the resort. After the fantastic ski activity, our tour guide and car driver will meet you and transfer you back to the hotel.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide
- Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
- Any meals which are not included in the "Price Includes".
- Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- Visa fees.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia China Outdoor: Mountain Ranger Skiing & Snowboarding