Day 1: Beijing. Summer Palace. Arrive at Beijing. Be met & transferred to your hotel. Have city tour to the Summer Palace.
- The Summer Palace: The largest and best-preserved royal garden in China with a history of over 800 years.
Day 2: Beijing (- / L / -). Tiananmen Square / Forbidden City / Temple of Heaven. Full day trip to the Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven. Enjoy the Peking Opera Show in the evening.
- The Tian'anmen Square: The largest city square in the world.
- The Forbidden City: The largest imperial palace in China during the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years.
- The Temple of Heaven: The place where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's bless of the whole nation.
Day 3: Beijing (- / L / -). Great Wall / Ming Tomb / Spirit Way. Full day trip to the Great Wall, Ming Tomb and Sacred road. Enjoy a famous Peking Duck Banquet for dinner.
- The Great Wall: One of the seven wonders in the world and the symbolof China.
- The Ming Tomb: The only underground tomb of the thirteen tombs of the emperors in the Ming Dynasty.
- The Spirit Way: The way guarded on both sides with stone statues by which the ancient emperors went to hold a memorial ceremony for the ancestors.
Day 4: Beijing (- / - / -). Nanshan Ski Resort. After an early breakfast, we set off for a famous ski resort in Beijing-Nanshan Ski Resort. The resort is located in Miyun County, about 80 km from downtown and takes us nearly 1.5 hours to get there. It has assorted trails, some 3000 pairs of skiing equipment for rental, and over 150 snowboards. With 1318 meters of Toboggan Runs crossing 9 highs, one bridge, and 5 jumping segments, it has a skiing school with 40 international instructors. The resort itself boasts of 8 trails for beginners, intermediate and advance skiers. After entering the resort, you will spend 4 hours in the resort. After the fantastic ski activity, our tour guide and car driver will meet you and transfer to the airport directly to next city.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide
- Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
- Any meals which are not included in the "Price Includes".
- Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- Visa fees.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia China Outdoor: Mountain Ranger Skiing & Snowboarding Cultural Journey