Depart from your hotel in the morning to be transferred to the ancient water town Tongli. Tongli Town, one of the best-preserved ancient water town in Jiangsu province, surrounded by water, setting among the five lakes, is divided into seven islands by 15 rivers and combined into a whole by 49 ancient bridges. Intersected by so many rivers, nearly all the architectures in this town were built facing water, which bestowed the town a name "Venice in the East". It is famous for its ancient architectures and historical and cultural relics, the town enjoy the reputation of "the Museum of Ancient Architectures".
After having lunch at local restaurant, have a Grand Canal Cruise to another famous water town- Zhouzhuan Town. This town has a history of 900 years. Most of the buildings in the town were constructed in the Ming (1368-1644 AD) and Qing dynasties (1644-1911 AD) and all are well preserved. Zhouzhuang Town is regarded as the best representative of the Chinese traditional ancient water town.
Be transferred back to next city late in the afternoon.
This trip price includes:
• All meals as specified in the itinerary.
• Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
• Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide
• Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
The trip price does not include:
• Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
• Any meals which are not included in the " The trip price includes".
• Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
• Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
• Excess Baggage Charges.
• Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
• Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
• Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
• Visa fees.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Asia China Local Culture Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend