- District Six museum
- Guguletu and surrounds
- S’Thebe Art and Culture Centre
- Visit a sangoma (traditional healer)
- Homemade beer tasting at a shebeen (tavern)
- A township B&B
- Nyanga and surrounds
- Sivuyile Technical College
- The Moslem and Indian communities of Athlone and the Cape Flats
- Cape Malay food tasting
- Purchase arts and crafts manufactured by the local community.
Should your tour takes place on a Sunday, attendance of a Church Service, with Maramba Instrument Drums can be included by prior arrangement.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa South Africa Local Culture Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 16467
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "16467" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.