Discover the many facets of Cape Town’s culturally diverse communities. Hear stories of the Struggle first-hand from the locals: from District Six, where forced removals changed the lives of many, to the informal settlements where Sangomas (traditional healers)and shebeens (taverns) add to the rich culture of township life.
- District Six museum
- Guguletu and surrounds
- S’Thebe Art and Culture Centre
- Visit a sangoma (traditional healer)
- Homemade beer tasting at a shebeen (tavern)
- A township B&B
- Nyanga and surrounds
- Sivuyile Technical College
- The Moslem and Indian communities of Athlone and the Cape Flats
- Cape Malay food tasting
- Purchase arts and crafts manufactured by the local community.
Should your tour takes place on a Sunday, attendance of a Church Service, with Maramba Instrument Drums can be included by prior arrangement.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Full Day: R530.00 pp, min 2Pax (includes picnic basket)
- Half day: R320.00 p/p.
||Location: South Africa
Joined InfoHub: May 2007
Client Request Served: 79
Our company is a family business. Charles is the owner and Managing Director, and a registered tour operator and guide. With over 30 years of cross cultural experience, we proudly present South Africa to, not only foreign, but also local tourists. Charles, being well-traveled himself, makes sure that their guests...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend