Follow the wine-making process from "the vine to the bottle" while journeying through the historical towns of Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and Paarl.
- Historical tour of Stellenbosch and surrounds
- Cellar tours and wine tastings
- Spier Wine Estate
(Cheetah Centre and Eagle Sanctuary optional)
- Helshoogte Pass
- Historical tour of Franschhoek and surrounds
- Cheese tasting (Optional)
- Lunch on a historical wine estate
- Nelson Mandela's former prison
- Purchase wine directly from the wine estate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price Includes: Tastings and Cellar Tours.
Price Excludes: Optional Visits.
About This Supplier
||Location: South Africa
Joined InfoHub: May 2007
Client Request Served: 84
Our company is a family business. Charles is the owner and Managing Director, and a registered tour operator and guide. With over 30 years of cross cultural experience, we proudly present South Africa to, not only foreign, but also local tourists. Charles, being well-traveled himself, makes sure that their guests...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Food & Wine
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend