A journey along the Peninsula's spectacular coastline. Pass through charming Cape villages steeped in history to the mythical meeting place of two great oceans.
- Clifton and Camps Bay
- Hout Bay harbour (Boat trip to Seal Island optional)
- Chapman's Peak (if open)
- Ostrich farm
- False Bay
- Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Cape Point
- Penguin colony at Boulders Beach
- Simon's Town
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens/Constantia Valley.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Full Day: R550.00 p/p, Exclude entrance fee
- Half Day: R360.00 p/p.
- Entrance fees.
- Optional visits.
About This Supplier
||Location: South Africa
Joined InfoHub: May 2007
Our company is a family business. Charles is the owner and Managing Director, and a registered tour operator and guide. With over 30 years of cross cultural experience, we proudly present South Africa to, not only foreign, but also local tourists. Charles, being well-traveled himself, makes sure that their guests...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend