Day 1: Arrival in Whitehorse, meeting of group members. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 2: Shuttle via Van to Quiet Lake and introduction to the technique of class 1 and 2 canoeing.
Days 3-14: Start of canoe trip, 315 km paddling on Big Salmon and later Yukon Rivers, day hikes into Big Salmon Mountains and the challenge of some easy class 1 and 2 rapids.
Day 14: We arrive in Carmacks and via Klondike Highway the van takes us back to Whithorse. Overnight in tour-hotel.
Day 15: Transfer to airport or connecting program.
- Canoes and camping equipment
- Overland transportation
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Whitehorse
- All meals on canoe trip
- Airport Shuttle in Whitehorse
- 2 person tents (12 nights)
- Experienced guiding during the entire trip.
- Meals in hotels
- Fishing license
- Personal extras.
- Double Room/Tent: CAD 2,395.00
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Canada Yukon Outdoor: Water Drifter Canoeing/Kayaking/Rafting Fishing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend