Twenty modern equipped and fully A/C classrooms, library, video room, lecture room, patio with water fountain computer facilities (e-mail / internet free of charge), vending machines for snacks, hot / cold drinks are available to our students. CEELE awarded and accredited by Instituto Cervantes as well as memberships of most important international educational associations prove our high standard and quality.
Our college is best characterized by its authentic international ambiance with a complete program of after-class activities, most of which are free for our students.
What we offer:
- Spanish classes throughout the year.
- Maximum of eight students in each class.
- Teachers with degrees in philology and extensive teaching experience.
- Option of doing two or more courses at the same time.
- Nine levels of learning:
* Beginners (level 1)
* Elementary (level 2)
* Lower Intermediate (level 3)
* Upper Intermediate (level 4)
* Lower Avanced (level 5)
* Advanced (level 6)
* Upper Advanced (level 7)
* Proficiency 1 (level 8)
* Proficiency 2 (level 9).
- Ten types of courses: (Click on course name to get all its info.):
* Spanish Language
* Spanish Language and Culture
* Spanish Language and Literature
* Spanish Language and Conversation
* Spanish Language and Translation
* Super Intensive Spanish Language
* Business Spanish
* Preparation for the D.E.L.E.
* Group 4
- Tutorials (free): If a student cannot keep up with the learning pace of his/her fellow students, or has not understood a topic very well, they can be given an extra individual class with new explanations and exercises. The objective of the tutorials is to ensure that all of the groups have the same level of learning and are equally intense and beneficial for everyone.
- Lectures (free): Each week from 13:00 to 14:00hrs and from 19:00 to 20:00 lectures are given: Mondays – “Regions of Spain”; Tuesdays – “Traditions and Legends of Spain”; Wednesdays – “Spanish History”; Thursdays –“Spanish Art”. These lectures introduce the student to Spanish culture through our history, art, literature and economics, thus helping the student to have a better understanding of our current society.
- Diploma (free): On the last Thursday of every month there is a test for you to see how much you have learnt. Also each month, the teachers hand in a report on the progress of each student to the Director of Studies (continuous evaluation).
Once you finish your course and have passed both forms of assessment, you will receive a diploma from our college, stating your level of Spanish and your test result. Only students who have completed at least one level (four weeks) will receive a diploma. Should a student not pass the assessments, they will receive a course attendance certificate.
Those students who continue to study, after passing the assessments, will advance to the next learning stage the following month. In order to obtain either the diploma or the certificate, and also to be able to advance to the next level, it is compulsory to have attended a minimum of 90% of the classes.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend